22 May 2013
OFMDFM/Atlantic Philantropies Launch Joint Programme
08 March 2011
OFMDFM and The Atlantic Philanthropies are hosting a series of five information workshops to inform interested parties of a jointly funded programme which they are launching.
The main aim of the programme is to promote inter community sharing and improve the relations between and across the interface / contested space communities.
The programme will have four focus areas for support –
- Early years and parenting programme concentrating on young children and parents living in interface / contested space communities
- A shared space programme targeted and delivered through schools operating in interface / contested space communities
- An interface youth engagement programme aimed at young adults,
- A shared neighborhood programme targeted at families living in interface / contested space communities .
The workshops are planned for the following venues;
- Monday 14th March 2011 - Grosvenor House, Belfast - Registration is at 10.30am
- Tuesday 15th March 2011- Tullyglass House Hotel , Ballymena - Registration is at 10.30 am
- Wednesday 16th March 2011 - City Hotel, Derry /Londonderry - Registration is at 1.00pm
- Friday 18th March 2011 - Newry Arts Centre, Newry - Registration is at 10.30am
- Monday 21st March 2011 - CRC Building, 5 Ballygawley Road , BT70 1TU, Dungannon, - Registration is at 10.30am
Applications will only be considered from groups operating in the top 20% of the most deprived wards according to the 2010 Multiple Deprivation Measures.