- Chair and Vice Chair appointed for Heart of Ancient Ulster LPS
- Farm Safety Dates Announced
- Farm Family First Aid Training Open for Applications
- Local farmers receive Farm Family Key Skills health and safety pack
- RDC Response to NI Budgetary Outlook 2018 2020
- Genuine Interest From Community For New Heart of Ancient Ulster Landscape Partnership Scheme
- Finland hosts RYE Connect Conference and Cool Awards
- Launch of TBUC Camps Programme 2018-19
- New Heart of Ancient Ulster Landscape Partnership In Community Consultation
- Industry Support for Taxation and Succession Planning Seminars
Rural Network- Supporting rural development locally, nationally & across Europe
RDC working to improve the lives of farmers and farm family members.
Working to increase awareness of diversity and difference among young children.
ABOUT THE RURAL DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
RDC, the rural development organisation for Northern Ireland, works to support and encourage integrated rural development actions that recognise and value the contribution of agriculture, rural regeneration, the environment and culture in realising its vision of 'a living, working, sustainable and shared countryside'.
A further series of dates has been announced by CAFRE and the Rural Development Council for on-farm health and safety workshops delivered as part of the Northern Ireland Rural Development Programme (RDP) 2014-2020 - Farm Family Key Skills.
Following a series of consultation events across the Mid Ulster and Fermanagh and Omagh districts, the Heart of Ancient Ulster Landscape Partnership Scheme has appointed a Chair and Vice Chair.
Information from the Farm Safety Partnership has highlighted that as many as 100 accidents per month happen on Northern Ireland farms which require some form of medical attention. CAFRE in conjunction with NFU Mutual are launching First Aid training tailored for farming families and employees that will cover a wide range of first aid emergencies encountered on farms.
Under the 2014 – 2020 Northern Ireland Rural Development Programme, Farm Family Key Skills (FFKS) scheme, CAFRE continues to offer health & safety workshops to Farm Families and their employees.
RDC responded to the briefing paper on the NI Budgetary Outlook 2018/2020.