- Calling All Rural Community Groups
- Launch of T BUC Camps 2017 2018
- DAERA reopens Research Challenge Fund
- More Farm Safety Workshops Announced
- Central Good Relations Funding Programme Opens for Applications
- Farm Safety Workshops Continue Across Northern Ireland
- Applicants advised to prepare for Environmental Farming Scheme
- Christmas Greetings from RDC
- McIlveen announces free farm safety courses
- November & December Farm Safety Workshop Dates Announced
NI Rural Development Council celebrates 25 Years. 1991-2016.
Rural Network- Supporting rural development locally, nationally & across Europe
RYE - RDC working in partnership to encourage Rural Youth Entrepreneurship
RDC working to improve the lives of farmers and farm family members.
ABOUT THE RURAL DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
RDC, the rural development organisation for Northern Ireland, works to support and encourage integrated rural development actions that recognise and value the contribution of agriculture, rural regeneration, the environment and culture in realising its vision of 'a living, working, sustainable and shared countryside'.
Would you like to host a FREE Farm Safety workshop at your premises?
The Rural Development Council is seeking community venues from across Northern Ireland to host farm safety workshops.
The Executive Office, in partnership with the Education Authority, are inviting applications from groups who want to deliver a Camp under the T:BUC Camps Programme 2017/18.
A grant scheme worth almost £900,000 to help stimulate innovation in Northern Ireland’s agri-food industry has reopened, the Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs has announced.
Further dates for farm safety workshops have been announced by the Rural Development Council.
The 2017/18 Central Good Relations Funding Programme opened on Wednesday 15th February 2017 and will close on Monday 20th March 2017 at 2pm.