- November & December Farm Safety Workshop Dates Announced
- Local Environment Projects
- Community Halls Programme
- RDC Celebrates 25 years in Business
- FREE FarmSafe Health & Safety Workshops
- A New Cork Declaration 2016
- Heritage Lottery Fund Seeks Committee Members in Northern Ireland
- Farm Safety Remains a Priority
- Rural Business Start Scheme
NI Rural Development Council celebrates 25 Years. 1991-2016.
Rural Network- Supporting rural development locally, nationally & across Europe
RYE - RDC working in partnership to encourage Rural Youth Entrepreneurship
RDC working to improve the lives of farmers and farm family members.
ABOUT THE RURAL DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
RDC, the rural development organisation for Northern Ireland, works to support and encourage integrated rural development actions that recognise and value the contribution of agriculture, rural regeneration, the environment and culture in realising its vision of 'a living, working, sustainable and shared countryside'.
The Rural Development Council's 25th anniversary celebrations have commenced.
The Rural Development Council (RDC) has announced 7 new dates for farm health and safety workshops as part of its delivery of the Northern Ireland Rural Development Programme (RDP) 2014-2020 - Farm Family Key Skills.
Environment Minister Michelle McIlveen has announced funding from the plastic bag charge for local environment projects.
The Minister for Communities, Paul Givan has made available up to £500,000 capital funding in 2016/2017 to operate a Pilot Programme for community halls.