- Genuine Interest From Community For New Heart of Ancient Ulster Landscape Partnership Scheme
- Launch of TBUC Camps Programme 2018-19
- New Heart of Ancient Ulster Landscape Partnership In Community Consultation
- Industry Support for Taxation and Succession Planning Seminars
- Focus on Farm Safety this New Year
- Christmas greetings from all at RDC
- Lapland Opportunity Awaits Young Entrepreneurs
- Women Encouraged to Attend Farm Safety Workshops
- The Prince's Countryside Fund Opens for UK Applications
- DAERA Rural Micro Capital Grants Programme 2017 Opens
NI Rural Development Council celebrates 25 Years. 1991-2016.
Rural Network- Supporting rural development locally, nationally & across Europe
RYE - RDC working in partnership to encourage Rural Youth Entrepreneurship
RDC working to improve the lives of farmers and farm family members.
ABOUT THE RURAL DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
RDC, the rural development organisation for Northern Ireland, works to support and encourage integrated rural development actions that recognise and value the contribution of agriculture, rural regeneration, the environment and culture in realising its vision of 'a living, working, sustainable and shared countryside'.
Local people from the community and voluntary sectors in the lower Sperrins plateau have shown a ‘genuine interest’ in the new initiative ‘The Heart of Ancient Ulster Landscape Partnership Scheme’.
The Executive Office, in partnership with the Education Authority, are inviting applications from groups who want to deliver a Camp under the T:BUC Camps Programme 2018/19.
Farmers and other family members from across Northern Ireland have been turning out in large numbers for the ongoing series of Taxation and Succession Planning Seminars.
The new ‘Landscape Partnership Scheme’ created with Heritage Lottery funding to conserve and protect the Lower Sperrin plateau is to begin 2018 with a round of community consultations.
As the new year fast approaches farm safety continues to be a top priority as new dates for farm safety workshops are announced.